What is “Total Cost of Risk”?
2. The dollars you spend on…
3. All of the lost time and the embarrassment, fear, stress and worry of living through a single event or claim
4. Business risks including the tangible and intangible costs of the occurrence of an uninsurable risk like loss of an important contract.
- Emergency Physician Leadership
- Emergency Medicine Medical Advisory Board
3. Early Warning System
4. Real-Time Consults
5. Rapid Reporting
6. Strategic Response
7. EM-Savvy Defense
9. Circle of Risk Assessments
10. Data Warehouse of Patient Visit and Claims Information
11. Claims Performance Metrics, Analyses & Reports
12. Chart Review & Outlier Analysis